I’m hearing from a number of writers and its been going something like this: “Just found out about your new anthology of Carnacki stories but I’ve missed the deadline!” Well, luckily, I’m still in the process of reading stories and would like to add a few more so I’m extending the deadline until May 20, 2013.
Which means that if you’ve got a Carnacki story in you, there’s still time to send it in! The guidelines are pretty simple:
- Stories no longer than 5,000 words
- Electronically submitted in a Microsoft Word or RTF format
- Times New Roman font no large than 12pt
- No gore or excessive violence
- Payment in two (2) contributors copies of final book
- Book will be available in print and electronic formats
I’ve got a line up of some really excellent stories here but I’m always on the hunt for more so send them to me at my email: email@example.com with “CARNACKI SUBMISSION” in the subject line.
Please feel free to share this post everywhere you can and remember to use the forgotten line from the SaaaMaaa Ritual when the outside forces attack!